Negotiable depending upon final product
Welcome to a new way of independent living. Architecturally designed, specialist disability apartments in the vibrant community of Seven Hills, less than 7km from the heart of Brisbane.
Seven Hills is one of Brisbane’s best kept residential secrets. Quiet, safe, with lots of parks and a real community feel, it’s a great place to live that already has plenty to offer. New 23 Marshall Avenue is a welcome addition to the local landscape and natural fit in a location close to everything that matters. Enjoy a premium location Live like a true local near the Corso, the always-active heart of Seven Hills, offering quick access to transport, retail, shops, cafes, medical services and much more. Choose how you live 23 Marshall Avenue gives you freedom of choice, allowing you to decide who you want to live with, and what kind of SIL support services you prefer. Have privacy and safety.
Whether you’d like to live a more private life, or feel part of a small community, 23 Marshall Avenue lets you be who you want to be, comfortable, safe and secure at all times. 1 2 3 More importantly, it’s an address created to meet three key principles that SDA residents and their supporters value in a property designed to empower independent living.
Only 4 HPS apartments 23 Marshall Avenue offers just 4 apartments within its boutique, two storey design. Each apartment is fully self -contained and has a private outdoor patio space, along with your own parking spot. There’s also dual -lift access to a communal rooftop area. Above all, every apartment provides maximum privacy, independence and safety.
Centrally located close to amenities Location counts, and 23 Marshall Avenue is in a good place, just 7km from the heart of Brisbane . The local Corso village precinct is just across the street, with cafes, shops, medical services and transport links to town, other suburbs or wherever you want to go.
Fully automated with smart technology Each apartment has the latest in home automation, security and communication technology, while a dedicated service provider means on -demand maintenance and upgrades to maximise independence and security.
Emergency backup power protects against outages or network issues.
On -site overnight assistance Support staff are available 24/7 to provide overnight assistance. Located in their own dedicated apartment, they’re contactable via voice control, wall buttons and fob pendants. Motion and temperature senses can also be programmed to alert staff to deliver support at any time.
Wide open kitchen space
• Accessible benchtops and appliances
• Ample benchtop space and storage
• Open plan dining and lounge integration
• Smart appliances and lighting
Bedroom & bathroom
• Spacious layout
• Direct access via hoist to bathroom • Automated lighting and blinds
• Spacious bathroom layout
• Direct access from bed via hoist
• LHA approved toilet and basin
• Spacious living areas
• Outdoor patio space for each apartment
• Parking for each dwelling
• Two rooftop BBQ and communal spaces
• No-step indoor and outdoor transitions
• Direct access to flat footpath
Safety & protection
• Overnight on-site assistant room for 24/7 support
• Fire-rated doors between dwellings for emergency regress
• Dual lift access for upstairs dwellings and rooftop
• Automated doors and locking mechanisms
• Fully integrated smart home automation
• Emergency backup power system
23 Marshall Avenue is proudly created by Bold Developments,
Current market analysis studies revealed that houses in general are not compliant for SDA, shared group homes meant shared SIL supporters, and high-rise apartments were usually small and offered only 1 overnight carer per 10 apartments. We looked at the situation and saw the opportunity to develop a special property like 23 Marshall Avenue. Insightful research we went to SDA community and conducted research which provided insightful answers into what mattered most to residents, and their happiness.
These 9 key factors helped guide the project.
1. Privacy and noise cancelling design elements
2. Genuine community setting
3. Functional internal layouts
4. Fully accessible communal areas
5. Parking spaces for guests and support workers
6. Ability to live with a friend or family member
7. Maximised floor and storage space
8. Choice of SIL supports 9. Higher care ratios with on-site overnight support Design and location choice Working with the SDA community and incorporating feedback into essential decisions, we chose to create what people wanted most– boutique, low density apartments, with a high overnight care ratio, all in an established location.
The end result is apartments that provide empowerment with maximum choice and control, in spacious, comfortable environments.
We are seeking expressions of interest for the purchase of this Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property development.